Monday, October 1, 2007

It's technically Monday right now.

So my Mac died. It needs to be serviced this week, don't know when yet. But that means no scanner, no updating my website ( which I was about to do), and more insanity for my poor sister (she lost some files).

All I have are digital photos. We made this little guy on Tuesday. My sister made his body and sewed his head onto it. I sculpted and painted his head. Look closely: he's mouthless. I did 7 other heads and painted six of them. They still need bodies and clothes, but they won't be getting them for a while!
These past 2 days, I've been working on my show for next April. Pieces of characters, scraps of stories, half-formed images, premature sketches, doodles, scribbles, frenzied notes, lethargic pencil strokes, defeated sighs, spurts of inspiration, research, research, research. Love this stage.
Goodnight, or G'day.

No comments: