Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Waste not.




News: I will also be part of the December group show at Project: Gallery this year! More on that soon.

So here are some drawings that will soon be paintings towards the 2-person shows next year. Not sure which will go in which; depends on how the rest of the work evolves.

Fellow classmates of mine might recognize the characters and imagery from the book I did for JT's class, The Evil Eye. These paintings will be based on that story. I had promised to work on it this summer, but time came and went into other things, and nothing happened. So, at least I'm using all those characters, landscapes, and ideas and adding new stuff to them, for these.

5 comments:

pik said...

Mia your drawnings are awesome, you are very talented, i found your link from a comment that you did in the blog of my friend choper, ismenews.
Just want to say hi and keep on with the good illustrations.

Anonymous said...

wow..mia is no bother at all i am glad you like what i do...and so do also like your stuff....best, Choper!....

Mia said...

thank you, both! I really appreciate the support :)

prince of cake. said...

i really, really like the middle one.

Mia said...

me too :D