Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thank you!

A huge thank you to the two lovely ladies who made my day!
Snow Mack, who bought my painting ("Flotsam") at Cannibal Flower last night, and Michele Waterman for buying "A Change in the Wind" from me today. You don't know how grateful I am for your support. Makes me want to paint a hundred times more!

Edit: For some reason they told me it was Snow, but apparently it was (her husband, and artist) Kevin Mack who bought the piece! Thanks, Kevin! But both of you are wonderful!

I finished the "top-secret" painting that I was talking about earlier. I also finished all of the April show drawings, and will start painting them next week, as well as finishing up the drawings for the February show. Let's make the last week of November a good one, because December will find me elbow-deep in acrylic until the middle of next year!

No comments: