Thursday, December 6, 2007

Excess



...and I hope I didn't forget anything! I did this drawing as an homage to my sad obsession with stuff (also known as materialism, I guess). It's not so much obsession, as it is dependency, because just thinking about all the stuff I need in order to function, is ridiculous! And then there are the things that I just have to have (my book collection is insane), the stuff that I can't throw away, and the things that I can't believe I spend money on. Necessary excessiveness, is what I call it!

4 comments:

Miz K said...

I love it - and I know what you mean with the books and other must-haves. Leaving the house with less than a totebag on any given day is difficult!

Mia said...

haha, yes it is! thanks :)

prince of cake. said...

im not sure why i tried, but if you search "necessary excessiveness" on google, you're the second link. i dunno. i think that's cool.

Mia said...

you're so funny! I wonder what the first link is?