Thursday, February 14, 2008

Featured show at Cannibal Flower

The time has come for a full online preview of my 2-person featured show at Cannibal Flower! The show is one day only, next Saturday, February 23rd, in downtown LA. Scroll to the bottom of this post for complete venue information.

Title, dimensions, and medium for each piece is detailed BELOW the corresponding image. Enjoy!

"My Mind's Eye." 11" x 14" unframed, 19" x 22" framed. Acrylic on wood.


"Lingering Lullaby." 11" x 14" unframed, 19" x 22" framed. Acrylic on wood.


"A Silly Symphony." 18" x 13" unframed, 26" x 21" framed. Acrylic on wood.


"The Anteater Gentlemen." (left) 7.5" x 10"
"The Better to See You With." (center) 6.5" x 7.5"
"A Captivating Voyeur." (right) 7.5" x 10"
All are acrylic on wood.

"If Looks Could Kill." 8" x 20," from widest points. Acrylic on found wood.
(I promise to get a better shot of this piece! It will be up on my website next week, as will the rest of this work).

For price list and more information, please e-mail me at mia@miaillustration.com with "Cannibal Flower" in the subject line.


Cannibal Flower February Exhibition
SHOW DATE: February 23rd, 9pm - 1 am, only.
WHERE: HANGAR 1018
1018 S.Santa Fe Ave,
Los Angeles, CA 90021
http://www.hangar1018.com/
www.cannibalflower.com/CF_shows.html

2 comments:

prince of cake. said...

i cant enlarge the last image :o

Mia said...

My bad!

Actually, I didn't really care since I was going to be re-posting a better pic of it anyway... :P