Sunday, April 6, 2008

Featured Show Last Night

Thank you so much to everyone who came to the opening last night!! It was the most amazing turnout, I met so many incredible people and fellow artists, and it was just a ton of fun. Thank you to everyone who took the time to talk to me and to introduce themselves-- you are all fantastic! And to those of you who signed my mailing list book, thank you!! I will add you all!


Nathan, Suilma, and everyone who works there truly deserve every bit of the goodness of last night. They are amazing, and they give new artists hope in a career to do what they love more than anything. Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving me a chance.


My sister Barbra and my friend Arthur were partners in crime as they photographed a bit of what the opening was like. Pictures will be up on my flickr account soon, as well as photos of the installation that my sis and I took after setting it up. Thank you both!


Those of you who weren't able to make it but sent such sweet e-mails, you are fantastic too! Thank you for your support.


Until next time!

No comments: