Thursday, July 3, 2008

Post #100!












It really is my 100th post! Here's my piece for the Hi-Fructose show next Saturday at Copro Nason Gallery. It's one of my most detailed pieces ever, so I've included multiple views for some closeup action.

"Cinderella."
14" x 18"
Acrylic on wood.
-SOLD-

Come on out to the opening! It''s an amazing lineup, you won't be disappointed.

This is a busy month: I will be working on my pieces for the Ad Hoc Art show, and I'm finally turning 22 on Sunday! I've also updated my website (or will be doing so...in the next hour) with all my finished paintings to date.
I'll bet this post will be laid out funny. I still haven't figured out how to left-align my images and keep my text looking right. But who knows? I just may be lucky..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mia...love it, are you doing any prints ? I am very interested if you are.

SB said...

Oh and Happiest Birthday Mia!!! Enjoy :)

Spicy Green Burrito said...

your new paintings are beautiful!!!

Mia said...

hi sb/anonymous, thanks for the kind words! I had a great time! I'm not doing prints at the moment, but if you get on my mailing list, you'll be the first to know when I do. : )

Email me at mia@miaillustration.com with 'Mailing List' in the subject line to subscribe.

Monica: thank you!!

TempestGod said...

Mia, you work is rediculously amazing! Im a fan of the detail in this peice, really nice! Not sure if ur the musicion as well as well but if you are keep up the amazing display of versitility in your songs. They inspire!

Mia said...

wow, thanks tempestgod!

i was a flute player, but i don't write music : )