Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thank you kindly...

Just taking a minute to acknowledge those who've acknowledged me : )

Thanks to Hi-Fructose for showing my humble piece for Project 57 on their website, among the likes of Audrey Kawasaki, Tara McPherson, Scott Musgrove, and Nathan Ota. They were also very kind to preview my piece for the Hi-Fructose-Copro Nason group show before the opening back in July.

A few months ago, a Norwegian handbag company, Gadino, asked for my permission to use my images on the catalog for their new collection. Thank you, Hilde : )

Thanks, IllustrationMundo, for putting me on the Editor's Favorites section.

And many thanks to Gollus for asking my permission to feature me on his blog.

2 comments:

Gollus said...

Muchas gracias "Mia" por la referencia.

Saludos ;)
Gollus.

Mia said...

gracias!!:D