Thursday, October 23, 2008

After a Long Absense...

...I tend to go missing in action sometimes. I can't believe it's been a month already since my last post!

I'm a bit overdue on my shout-outs, so this might be a bit more of a list than I want it to be:

Back in August, Distinction Gallery's owner Melissa was kind enough to send me the local paper that covered the show and used my piece on the front page! (above)

The Society Of Illustrators finally sent out the Mark Murphy book for the accepted entries from a few years ago-- I have three pages in it with some of my junior year work that I did at Otis.

The awesome folks over at Arrested Motion (my new favorite blog-site) have a blurb on the Ad Hoc show, and a full photo-coverage here. Thanks to them I got to see my pieces framed and in the context of the show, since I wasn't able to make the opening. Huge thank-yous to those of you who bought a piece and to those who went to the show!! Next year, New York, I will finally meet you! : )

Juxtapoz did a small post before the show as well. And Andrew from Ad Hoc has some nice shots on his flickr account.

That's it for now. Thanks everybody! And special big thanks to everyone who has sent kind support and good thoughts my way this past month. I will post a preview image for the CHG show very soon...maybe next week.

No comments: