Sunday, November 9, 2008

La! My Next Show...



I will have 9 pieces in this show come December, my largest output since April. These are also the most detailed pieces I've ever done, and I'm really happy with how they're turning out! Be sure to check back for the rest of the images, and for some background on what the pieces are about.

Tell your friends! This show will only be up for a week, so please try to swing by if you are in the LA area. It would mean a lot to me :)

p.s.: In case I haven't said so already, I'll be going by just Mia from here on out in my gallery work, but I'm keeping my three names on the blog/website/flickr/etc. for clarity's sake.

Thanks, xxx

2 comments:

N.C. Winters said...

Great looking piece as usual Mia, kill it!

Mia said...

thanks, N.C. glad you like it! :)