Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thank you...!

like this image? so do i. and it belongs to Coilhouse.

Thank you to everyone who came out to the opening on Tuesday night, and to those of you who bought a painting from the show! I had a wonderful time meeting and getting to know some of you there, and can't wait to be back in July for more. And of course, many thanks to Jan, Bruce, Richard, and David for working like mad and getting me there in the first place.

I can't believe that this is it for 2008! I will be spending the rest of December drawing-- getting back to the roots, coming up with ideas, and trying new things. Of course that's the simple plan...the real list of goals is absolutely crazy, but I think I can manage it. Maybe I'll post stuff from my sketchbooks, since I don't really do that a lot. But in case I disappear on you all, have some wonderful holidays and all that good stuff!

xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic