Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Print

So finally some of the exciting news from the last post-- my first print release with Gallery 1988 San Francisco! For those of you who liked this piece, here is your chance to own a print which is the size of the original, and beautifully printed like all of Gallery 1988's prints are on heavy stock velvet somerset paper.

"Anatomy of a Somnambulist"
12 x 16"
Limited Edition of 25.
$100 each.

The print sale starts on Tuesday, February 10th at the San Francisco location. If you are interested, please call or email the gallery (415) 409-1376 or gallery1988sf@gmail.com

On a separate note, many thank you's and kudos to the art-blog Paintalicious for featuring my art last month. Several people emailed me saying they saw my work there for the first time, so thanks!! I can also be found on the NeoSurrealism site under 'Fine Art'.

Lastly, don't forget that next Saturday (14th) is the "Movers and Shakers" show where I will be showing the piece I shared in the last post, and the drawing of it as well. Carpool with your friends and join us for the opening, it's going to be a blast!

1 comment:

SB said...

Mia...I missed meeting you at the gallery but loved your work as always. Also I was quite happy to purchase a print of yours..
I look forward to collecting your work! Really wonderful, just awesome!
PJ