Thursday, July 9, 2009

The home stretch.

Just thought I'd do a quick post since my CHG show is coming up quick, and give an update on the pieces. There will be five paintings and 4 drawings, and it looks like we'll be having a print available as well...more on that in the next week and a half though.

Still finishing up the last piece which is super exciting, but I'll leave you with a new painting... Oh, and I went and turned 23 this week but I'm still not feeling a day older :)


"Gloomy Sunday" 7" x 7" Acrylic on wood.

4 comments:

Tom said...

Can't wait to see your show!! I'm so excited. And Happy 23rd!

zoe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zoe said...

happy birthday!
this is really beautiful...the colors are really well matched to the mood. you are exceptional with colors! sorry about the guy's neck (!)

Eufonia75829 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.