Monday, December 14, 2009

Interviews & Publications

Been a bit backtracked in this sector, but there have been a few cool things as of late. A huge thanks to everyone here that shared my work and accepted me into their publications:

-I was featured in OMAG vol. 7 (Otis College of Art and Design's Alumni magazine) for my "Riddles in the Dark" show under the 'soloists' section.


-Nathan Cartwright did an artist feature on my work for the November issue of Citizen LA newspaper.

-I also got into Spectrum #16, which is a dream come true! Never thought I'd ever get published in it. Here's the cover of the annual, and my published piece. Even though they say it's called "Thania" it's actually "Titania." That piece was from December 2008's Corey Helford show.



-Kendrick Daye from Art Nouveau Magazine posted an interview with me recently. It appears that he mixed some of my old work into the post with my new work, so I guess it gives you something of a timeline from 2008 til now!

-Mystic Medusa did an interesting astrology-based interview with me for her astrology blog, so the questions are quite fun-- check it out!

-Andresi of VIZIOMAG named my Persephone piece one of 40 Awesome Illustrations-- thanks!

-Kate Wang of GenArt did a fun q&a with me and the 5 LeBasse artists for the "Go East" last month.

-Last but not least, you all should check out this super cool collector profile about a couple friends of mine, Gregg and Yvette Spatz. They have an amazing collection of mostly 'Spectrum' art, plus you can see one of my pieces that they own :)
More soon..

1 comment:

Tom said...

Yay! You're getting the recognition you deserve. I'm proud to own a couple pieces of yours =)