Saturday, January 16, 2010

Late, late, late....

Wow, I've not updated this since last year?? So it's been a month, but still. I need to keep my promises about updating this thing more often! haha. Hope you're all having a decent year so far. Here are some more drawings I did last month, all of which have new owners :)


"Smooth Sailing" drawing
8" x 12"
Graphite & white pencil on Mi-Tientes pastel paper.



"Water Music" study
8"x 12"
Graphite & white pencil on Mi-Teintes pastel paper.



"Elephant Quartet" drawing
8 x 12"
Graphite and white pencil on toned paper.


Am currently working on 2 pieces for my next show at Copro Gallery-- the 5th Year anniversary of the Hi-Fructose group show! Also, the owner of my largest piece ever ('The Four Seasons') has graciously allowed me to exhibit it at that show as well, so that folks in LA can see it in person. Hope to see some of you there :) More info on the show and more images soon...promise!

4 comments:

Tom said...

We missed your posts! I know I did =) I really love the first drawing you posted here. I'm planning on going to the Hi Fructose Show in March!

Heidi Alamanda said...

Oh Mia, they're beautiful. Wish I could see them at the gallery

裕瑤 said...

想像是什麼並不重要,想像能做什麼才重要 ..................................................

Amalia K said...

Hey Mia! I found you through Facebook... These are gorgeous, by the way - I love your style!