Monday, April 19, 2010

Feeling some new energy these days...

So why not a blog post? Just some news and thank-you's for now, but I will share my new piece very soon :) Two of my pieces (below) were recently accepted into Spectrum 17! You can find me in the list as 'Mia.' Excitement!

"Persephone"
18" x 18"
Acrylic on wood.


"An Ocean of Memories"
22" x 15.5"
Acrylic on wood.
model: Natalie Shau


These are overdue, so-- Huge thanks to Meighan for writing such a wonderful post about my art on her blog My Love for You is a Stampede of Horses.

Also Flavorpill re-posted one of my 2008 works back in March- thanks!

And I will be posting my latest piece sometime this week-- the Bristol group show is coming up fast! Check out a preview of some of the other artists' work here.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

=w=i'm waiting, waiting to see your new pieces~:p

ParisH_Cadiz0622 said...

幸福是人人都要,又怎麼可能都歸你所有?要知道這世界幸福本來就不多........................................

Mia said...

thanks, Sunny! ^__^
It's coming, I promise!