Saturday, December 3, 2011

Spectrum 18

My copy of the latest Spectrum annual came in the post this week, so here are some snaps of my entries- excuse the glares! It is a rather glossy book.
 

Fantastic cover art by the great Jean-Sebastien Rossbach!


"Snow In Summer," my first accepted entry in the 'Book' category!

 

"The  Priestess" in the 'Unpublished' category.

"Two Spirits," in the final spread of the 'Unpublished' section!
And super-honored to be printed opposite Michael Whelan.

Also this week, I finished my painting for Roq la Rue Gallery's "Lush Life" group show, which opens next Friday in Seattle. It's a bit different from what I've done before, and a good 'preview' of what my solo show pieces will be like. I will share images sometime next week, so stay tuned...

2 comments:

The Goddess said...

I am beyond excited for you. Especially next to Michael Whelan! *squee* Congrats congrats congrats. :D

Mia Araujo said...

thanks!! :D