Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Updates, updates!

"Secrets of the Deep"
8.5" x 14"
Acrylic on wood.

It's been a long time since I've posted here- my apologies! I've been juggling a lot of things these past few months, and honestly facebook, instagram, and twitter are a bit easier for me to update than this here blog. But I will do my best to get back on the ball here :)

Above is my most recent piece, which was part of Copro Gallery's 'Anomalies' group show curated by Jon Beinart. My 'Feral' study (below) will also be in Tokyo at Shinjuku Ganka Gallery
starting tomorrow, Friday the 15th, as a part of the 'Hivezilla' group exhibition, curated by Nathan Cartwright!

"Feral" study
6" x 9"
Graphite on paper.

Other than that, I am currently focusing on commissions (which I will be sharing as I finish) and small originals that I will be posting for sale on my bigcartel store. So be sure to check back there often for new things!

In other news, I have revamped my website! It is no longer flash-based, and can be viewed on all mobile devices and ipads. Sheesh- it's about time! I also recently joined deviantart and behance- so be sure to follow, if you are on either of those sites.

I'm overdue for a sketch dump- so that will be in a future post!
Until next time...
be swell!
xxx

1 comment:

.... said...

I like your new blog design, and the website too :)