Monday, September 16, 2013

1xRun Release of 'Forest Healer'

Hi guys!
Please forgive my lack of updates- I've been up to quite a bit
since my last post.
But most importantly, I'd like to share that tomorrow 1xRun and I are releasing two print editions of 'Forest Healer', at noon EST/9am PST.




You can choose between a limited hand-embellished edition, or a standard edition, both are the same size, and only available for 10 days here:
Standard Edition
Hand-Embellished Edition

1xRun prints sell out rather quickly, so be sure to follow those links if you want to get in on the action! There will also be a couple of originals available for purchase- just scroll down when you get to this link if you're interested.

I'm going to share some new works in my next post, so keep your eyes peeled ;)
Mia xxx

No comments: